200 Matheson Blvd West, Unit 202, Mississauga, Ontario - L5R 3L7, Canada
Mobile : +1-6475004363
Fax : +1-2899976497
In just a few decades, canola has become one of the world's most important oilseed crops and the most profitable commodity for Canadian farmers. The seeds are 44% oil - more than double the oil content of soybeans. High-protein meal is produced from the other 56% of the canola seed. Canola meal is an excellent animal feed for cattle, poultry, swine and fish. When fed to dairy cows, it can increase milk production by one litre per day.
Special Features : The world's healthiest vegetable oil is extracted from the seeds of the canola plant