Founded in the year 2014, BRR International Inc. (Canada)
is operating at Mississauga (Canada). Under the leadership of our director, Mr. Imran Hijazi
, we have established cordial and mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. Our customer base is spread across continents with majorly customers in Indian Sub-Continent, Middle East, North Africa and South America etc.
Our success is attributed to the hard work and dedication of our core team which is enaged in ensuring excellence in service to its customers. Our management team possess diversified experience of working with trading establishments, banking sector and accounting firms in the past.
Being a quality-centric organization, our products are methodically examined on various quality parameters ensuring no scope of adulteration. Our other factors such as timely delivery, dedicated team of professionals, ethical business policies and cost effectiveness provide an edge over the competition.
We have implemented strict quality controls upon product processing and delivery which are inspected and analyzed by internationally recognized independent surveyors.
All products are packed in polypropylene bags of 25kg, 50kg or 100lb. Shipment in 1000KG tote bags and bulk containers with bulkhead is also available at customer’s choice.
Payment terms vary across the customers depending on number of factors. Generally, we work on irrevocable LC at sight, CAD, T. T/Part or full advance payment against contracts.
Certificates and documents generally provided with shipments :
- Third party (such as SGS) inspection certificate on each consignment basis to ensure quality and quantity.
- Human consumption certificate issued by Canadian Food and Inspection Agency.
- Combined Phytosanitary & fumigation certificate issued by SGS Canada.
- Radioactive free certificate from SGS Canada.
- Certificate of Origin issued by Chamber of Commerce.
- Commercial Invoice.
- Packing List.
- Bill of Lading.
- Others (upon specific request by our customers)